NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SRINAGAR
The National Institute of Technology Srinagar has been awarded the Status of National Key Resoueces Centre (KRC) In the Water Sector by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India, vide their No, W-11012/05/2011-WQ(Pt), Dt:18.01.2013.
The main objectives of the KRC will be:
- To build capacity of Key Resources Persons at the State Level
- To build the capacity of Key Program Managers and Key Resource persons of each district
- To provide Technical Guidance to the States in establishing and proper functioning of the Communication and Capacity Development Units(CCDUs);
- To expand Technical Guidance for implementation of Reform Initiatives in different districts allocated to them; and
- To organise orientation workshop, meetings, trainings for main Stakeholders at the State Levels.